Friday, February 28, 2014

Condo Close to Farmington Station and I-15 access!!


$249,900, 4Bd/2.5Ba Condo, 3154 sqft.

Sue Benson | RE/MAX Metro | 801-599-7000
1572 Sweetwater Ln, Farmington, UT 84025
Condo Close to Farmington Station and I-15 access!!

4Bd/2.5Ba Condo
$249,900
Year Built 1980
Sq Footage 3154 sqft.
Bedrooms 4 Beds
Bathrooms 2.5 Baths
Parking 2 Garage
Laundry In Unit
Lot Size 0.01 Acres
Virtual Tour tour.circlepix.co...
Website tour.circlepix.co...

DESCRIPTION

Huge Price Reduction!!! Pride of ownership - this home shows like a 10! Beautiful granite kitchen with tons of counter and cabinet space, tile floor, spacious master suite with dressing area and large walk in closet! Crown molding throughout home. Gorgeous view of mountains and Oakridge Golf Course! Very quiet setting. Close to Farmington Station and I-15 access. See this one today!
Farmington
see additional photos below
Unit Features

- Walk-in closet- Master bath- Family room
- Refrigerator- Microwave- Central heat
- Central A/C- Double pane windows- Tile floor
Community Features

- Garage - Attached

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS

Contact info:
Sue Benson
RE/MAX Metro
801-599-7000
For sale by Agent/Broker

Posted: Feb 28, 2014, 3:00pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment